I was led to this path of healing and self discovery by my personal wounding and restless inquiry about who I am and why I am here in this world. Through my Journey two things became very clear to me. First, We are more than just our physical body. We are a connected being of body, mind, heart and spirit. Treating the whole individual as an interconnected being rather than treating a symptom or an illness is the key to healing and well being.Second, we all have the innate ability to heal, to change and transform our lives. We are all powerful creators of our reality.
I believe that healing is a participatory process of integration through which we bring our lost pieces together. Through healing we connect the body, mind, heart and spirit. This only can be accomplished with love, forgiveness and compassion.
It is my personal experience of more than ten years working with the Mother Ayahuasca that She is a powerful ally and a catalyst for deep healing and transformation by lovingly helping us to expand our awareness, integrate our fragmented self and remember our true nature.
Healing for me is a path of love back to wholeness.
My mission is to be a living example and support others on this path less travelled.
My main tools
- Extensive training in holistic healing, western psychology and shamanic medicine
- Transpersonal psychology, trauma healing, shadow work, inner child work
- Integrative yoga therapy, movement practices, somatic experiencing
- Rebirthing, Clarity Breath work, healing in altered states of consciousness
- Mindfulness practices, Compassionate Inquiry
- Shamanic healing practices, plant medicines, aromatherapy
- Energy healing modalities, quantum therapy, sound healing
- Earth practices, initiation, rites of passage
- 20+ years of experience as a therapist, guiding and supporting others on their healing path
Collaborate with me
Connect with me